Steps for becoming a Blogger
1) Find your Niche – Now when I saw this Tip, I didn’t even knew what’s a niche. What it means to me is your interests. For Eg. -My Blog Realtrix is about Internet & Web and Computing Stuff. Similarly you should find your Interest about what you are going to Blog about. Some Ideas I think you can be blogging about are Blogging, Computing, Tech, Motivation, Entrepreneurship, Music, Bollywood, Parental, Personal & Education.
2) Find which Blogging SW you are going to Use – The are many. The most Popular is WordPress & Blogger. Lets be straight WordPress is much better than Blogger. BUT is better as it not 100% free. Hence, Blogger is the Best Option. I am using Blogger as Its highly Customizable. Also Blogger is a part of Google Services.
3) How to Start & what to write – Before making your own blog see what other Bloggers are doing and writing about on the same topic you are going to write about. Then make a list of Stuff they are not Writing about but you think should be written about. Now you know what to write about in your Blog. Tip : If you are a regular reader you might have seen that I use Images for every Post I write. So you can start collecting Photos for your Blog Post in advance.
4) Starting Your Blog – Check Out the Video here to know how to Get a Free Blog at Blogger.Com. Set Up the Blog there following the Video Tips. Read : How to Create a BlogSpot Blog for Free ? – Video Guide For Beginners
5) Search Engine Optimization – This is very Important when Starting a Blog… See Below “Tips for New Bloggers”
6) What Template to Choose and Where to find Them – Your blog Template, I think is one of the Factors which will keep bringing back Visitors. I means think it this way if you see a very Nice Looking Blog … Don’t you try to remember it and Go back to See what’s new going On there ?? Best Tips for New Bloggers Do you want to increase traffic to your blog? Well, here are some ready tips to make a move in the world of success blogging. Get started with the following tips that make your task easy. Some of the Easiest Ways to Improve your Blog, SEO and its Traffic/Visitors. Make a habit of posting regularly in the blog. Choose a proper template for your Blog. You don’t expect people to like it if you have a cooking theme in a Technology blog.
Write a topic and post it in different sections and thereby create a series. This increases the curiosity of the web visitors who turn to the blog for the interesting follow-ups. Optimize your blog to make it load Faster so that new visitor don’t get annoyed to sit idle while your blog page loads. Try to blog out breaking news first. It increases the popularity and creates an authentic image in the web community. Use right keywords in the body content. The placement of the keywords in accurate density proves to be search engine friendly. It is very important to encourage comments of web visitors in your blog. Highlight the most relevant comments on the blog. Try to build a cordial relation with the web visitors so that they visit your blog over and over again. Submit your blog in blog directories and the RSS feed in RSS directories respectively. It will be fruitful if you use the Ping-O-Matic service. Enter your blog name and its URL and select the directories according to choice. Any updates in your blog are automatically updated in the directories. The web visitors in these directories will able to access your contents. While designing your blog it necessary to make an email subscription button and form.
© 2020 Prix Intra Blog | All Rights Reserved