1) SEO & More Offers Free Whitepaper on Blogging and Search Engine Visibility (PR Web)The search engine optimization and marketing firm, SEO & More, has released a free whitepaper titled ?Boost Your Search Engine Visibility With Blogs And RSS.? [PRWEB Oct 11, 2005]
2) New Media Picks Of The Week: Sharewood Picnic 24 (MasterNewMedia.org)Sharewood Picnic is Robin Good’s weekly basket of hand-picked goodies discovered and found in the last seven days; it includes new web sites, software tools and online resources that can further enable your ability to become effective independent publishers online. Photo credit: Justyna Furmanczyk You are welcome to test, download and freely use any of the little gems listed here below. They are
3) How To Use Google Reader? (ISEDB)Google has recently launched a new service called Google Reader. This service allows users to search for and easily manage RSS feeds, giving quick and easy access to the most current information and news on the topics that interest you most.
4) Business Blogging Argument (WebProNews)Paul Chaney answers back Sean Carton’s claim that blogs and RSS are things that not everyone should do: “not all new trends are worthwhile,” Sean wrote.
5) Blogging Gets Profitable With Qumana’s Advertising Program for Blogs and RSS (Market Wire via Yahoo! Finance) Vancouver-based Qumana Software Inc. launches an innovative upgrade to its program, Qumana, which combines Qumana’s powerful blog publishing tool with a keyword advertising program, today at Oxford & York’s conference, “Media, Communications & Technology – In the Age of the Blogger.” Qumana now gives bloggers direct access to the multi-billion dollar keyword ad revenue market, and a more
6) Blogs as the Web Evolves… (WebProNews)The picture at the right comes from one of my favorite groups on Flickr: California Desert. I like this image in particular, because you get the sense that there are times when a path is quite clear.
7) SEO & More Offers Free Whitepaper on Blogging and Search Engine Visibility (PR Web via Yahoo! News) (PRWEB) October 11, 2005 — The search engine optimization and marketing firm, SEO & More, has released a free whitepaper titled ?Boost Your Search Engine Visibility With Blogs And RSS.? The whitepaper describes why blogs and RSS feeds are effective tools for building search engine visibility and rankings and is available for download from their website here. http://www.seoandmore.com/blogs-rss
8) How To Use Google Reader? (ISEDB)Search engine articles
9) Study: RSS Still Not Widely Adopted (Search Engine Watch)New research from Yahoo and Ipsos suggests that although blogs and feeds are trendy among the technorati, awareness of RSS remains quite low among most U.S. based internet users.
10) Flock To Offer More Social Web Browsing (Ziff Davis via Yahoo! News) Today, at the Web 2.0 conference in San Francisco, a California startup is set to announce a new Web browser based on open source Mozilla technologies, the software at the core of the popular FireFox browser. Dubbed Flock, the new browser is designed to improve the handling of bookmarks, surfing history, blogs, and RSS feeds. The company, also known as Flock, calls it a “social Web browser.” Back to Blog and Ping Tutorial Back to News Archive.
Know More About : Blog Advertising